Darkbuster LED-20 - let's hear from others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRIGHTSTAR

Registered
Reaction score
5F, No 43,Ln 3,Sec 1,Zhongzheng E.Rd.,Danshui Dist

Hi guys!
Today,I was browsing through the internet, and guess what!!
I found one of our best seller product Darkbuster LED-20’s review on AMAZON.COM.
:blinking:

Here, I’m gonna do a sharing here to you guys for whom plans to purchase one!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Reviews

Brightstar Darkbuster LED-20

Fussy Man - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brightstar Darkbuster LED-20 (Misc.)
I have owned a Brightstar 24w HID dive torch for a number of years and it has been fantastic. However it has limitations such as its physical size and having to disassemble the torch to disconnect the battery when travelling as the on off switch can easily be moved to the on position while in transit, and they get pretty warm! (I believe that they now have a fix for this though with a rubber boot that goes over the switch)
I have tried a few other LED torches but nothing came close to the performance of the HID torch until now.
I have now used the LED-20 for a number of trips and I am thoroughly impressed. My HID torch, although ultimately still the brightest, is now redundant. The benefits of the LED-20 outweigh the HID. The battery life is phenomenal. I tested it on full power and got just over four hours. The build quality (very solid anodised aluminium body) is great, and the smaller physical size make this my perfect torch to travel with .Also, as with all LED torches, being a solid state chip means that the light is far less sensitive to shock as compared to the HID or a conventional bulb torch.
Light output wise, the colour temperature is fairly cool, I would say around 6000k and colours seem to be very natural. If I have just one criticism it is that, without the supplied diffuser in place, the torch has a fairly bright centre 'hot' spot, but this is nothing that I cannot live with. For exploring its fine but for near range photography I will use the diffuser.
For the money, I think this is the best torch available and if you have to buy just one torch I would suggest this be the one (plus a backup torch, of course!).
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is our Darkbuster LED-20 spec. and brief introduction.
If you are super super SUPER interested in, you can visit us website at Brightstar Technology

OR, leave your message down here with any kind of questions, difficulties and interests, even some of our products reviews are very welcome as well!!

LED-20.jpgLED-20_des.jpg

簽名檔.jpg

Best Regards

Oliver Chen
International Sales Representative
International Dept.

Tel: +886-2-2628-1011 ext. 210
Fax: +886-2-2628-1121
Web: www.brightstar.com.tw

Attachments

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg