Fantasy Lake, June 12th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SelkieDVM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My brother, who is a DM with Water World, has invited me down to tag along with him at Fantasy Lake this Saturday. I've never been there before. Any fellow SBers going to be there? If so, I look forward to meeting you!

Lilla

Well June 5 was 2 days ago....but if I had known I would have tried to say hello because I was there. :)

Well June 5 was 2 days ago....but if I had known I would have tried to say hello because I was there. :)

Whoops, I'm losing track of time... I mean June 12th! Thanks, Herman.

Thread title corrected! :D

My brother, who is a DM with Water World, has invited me down to tag along with him at Fantasy Lake this Saturday. I've never been there before. Any fellow SBers going to be there? If so, I look forward to meeting you!

Lilla

I'm thinking about it, but only thinking. When are you headed down, as in time of day? I brought my equipment home from the coast for a thorough clean, so I could come out, in theory. I am interested in playing around with my split fins and trying to learn how to scull with them. I have a dilemma about which fins to take to Indonesia. I want to take the splits, but only if I can learn how to adapt some kick styles to them.

It gets crowded relatively early out there...

I'll PM you my number...

Lulu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom