Looking for Buddies - pretty much any local dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlynch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
looking for a few people to dive with.

Just moved back to the area and would like to log a bunch of dives over the winter.

Skill: Advanced since 89', took 7 years off and back into it now. rescue in Oct., Dm directly after.

Need to buy tanks, but recently rebought everything else.

day/night dives, etc.
can do week days as well.

rlynch356 at live.com

looking for a few people to dive with.

Just moved back to the area and would like to log a bunch of dives over the winter.

Skill: Advanced since 89', took 7 years off and back into it now. rescue in Oct., Dm directly after.

Need to buy tanks, but recently rebought everything else.

day/night dives, etc.
can do week days as well.

rlynch356 at live.com

Have you checked out NC Divers? There are a lot of quarry buddies to be had there. I'll do a few more offshore dives and will stop when it gets too chilly. My only winter dives will not be local.

thanks - i'll post there too

thanks - i'll post there too

Or just start a thread there when you are free to dive. Someone will take you up on it. You are welcome to join us next time we dive offshore.

thanks and sounds like fun - let me know when
425-503-8630 (cell)

Do you spearfish? There is a small network of us that go out spearing. I have a boat, sometimes we go on mine. And I'm in Cary, can split the ride down to Southport. 919-434-1681

Rlynch - I am also in Apex and just moved over the summer from Allentown area. With the kid's soccer, I haven't had time to think much about diving but would certainly like to get wet before it gets too cold.

I have two HP 100s so just need to find the LDS to top them off.
Steve

downunderscuba.com is my LDS they can set you up for fills. :)

I'm diving all winter if anyone is game (i travel to seattle a lot for work and dive there)
Fantasy lake's vis is good this time of year :)

I'm headed down to high springs FL tomorrow for GUE fundies then seattle, back on the 19th and open until dec 30th - ish for NC diving.
FL or possibly a trip the coast if anyone is interested and we can get enough to get a boat together.

never done spear fishing, have to talk to you about that (plans, procedures, etc.)

powerdude - i hear ya on soccer - and t-ball, and dancing..... (i have girls) i know all about it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom