Scubapro Superhawk NT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan Starr

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone out there using a Superhawk NT? My two instructors have them and love them, and I suspect that an XL will fit my large (300 pound) frame nicely.

Aloha,

JOnathan
kalepa@maui.net

I just purchased one. The reason I prefered it over the others that I looked at was the large pockets . Idive in A dry suit so it doesn't get used as a bouancy devive but a lot of people use them around here and they have had good luck with them.I have 24 pounds of weight integrated and I don,t know if you will be able to get any more weight into it not including the trim weight.

Enjoy it. They look like great units. I had my local shop bring one in for me, and I liked the setup, but it didn't fit my large frame so I'm awaiting a Transpac II.

Aloha,

JOnathan

Scubapro Superhawk NT BCD is nothing short of spectacular, been using one for 17 years (over 500 dives) and it's still going strong.
Missing a weight pocket mind you ( Velcro failure).
If anyone out there has a weight pocket or two, would happily purchase them.
Steven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom