ScubaPro Glide 2000 Anyone??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murat

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning to get SB Glide 2000 I dont have much info on this BC. If anyone is using one please give me some info. Thanks.
:confused:

One of the divers when I was in OZ last year had a Glide 2000 (he was from the UK) and he was happy with it.

Like all Scubapro gear, their BC's are very well built. It may not have as many bells and whistles as some other brands at that price point.

until I discovered wings... I now mainly use the SP Rec Tek wings for recreational stuff, 2000 is still in the closet and I am happy to lend it out to anyone as it is good - I just prefer wings.

Jonathan

Jonathan,

Could you tell me more about the reg tek and generally about wing type bc s. are they more confortable and easier to dive with??:wink:

I find them more comfortable - because let's face it I am not small!! Also I find it is easier to be more streamlined in the water - easy, heck I don't even have to think about it!

I liked the 2000 until I tried wings. But don't use the integrated weight system - unless you like suddenly becoming posititively buoyant. Even with a couple of kilos in I found the velcro was not up to it.

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom