How Many BC's do You Own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterFox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My friend recently showed me his BC collection. He's got 4 of them!... One for drysuit diving, one for wetsuit diving, one for travel, and one just because... Maybe its just me, but this seemed just a bit excessive. I could maybe justify having 2 BC's, but 4??

So... How many BC's do you own? Just curious if other divers love to collect BC as much as my friend :D. New diver myself and do not yet own one, maybe I can just borrow one of his since he has a bunch of spares.

Well I have a stainless steel backplate and 2 wings. One 30 pound single tank wing, and one 55 pound double tank wing. I'm thinking of getting an aluminum backplate sometime and then have 4 possible combinations I could use.

I have two cold water and one warm water backplate (difference in materials and length of harness), and one warm water singles wing, one warm or cold water singles wing, and one doubles wing. But that makes a lot of "outfits", because I can mix and match :)

BPW with 3 wings...Mach V Xtreme (singles) OMS 60lb and DiveRite Rec Wing (Doubles)

Also have a Zeagle 911 which I am trying to sell. Simply don't dive it and it just sits.

Three. Two BP/wings (single and doubles kit), and one jacket style for teaching.

Two, one DR BP/W and one old-school Seatec, just for fun.

Three ... stainless steel backplate and singles wing, aluminum backplate and doubles wing, SeaQuest Pro jacket BC for DMing in the pool

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom