Zuma tank system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldnotdead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, new here,
I'm looking for info on the Aqualung Zuma. Most of my diving is travel related and warm (<60deg F) water. I occasionally dive the california channel islands but the literature shows plenty of lift for me. I'm looking for info on the non ridgid tank system. Weight is a big issue so this looks good.
Thanks, oldnotdead

Another similar option is the Express Tech from Zeagle systems. It's about the same weight and size, has several different options (bladders, weight systems, straps, D rings and it is one size fits all) and I believe the base model is cheaper. It has gotten good reviews on this board.

Thanks, Claymore, I have 2 LDS here. I would prefer to use the Aqualung dealer because I would like the Titan lx reg. The other one carries Zeagle and I've heard great things about his shop. Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. He also has Oceanic gear.
oldnotdead

Update:
Since I have been unable to find any reviews from real dives on the internet, I have ordered the Zeagle Express Tech and am anxiously awaiting delivery to my LDS. I would rather go with a product with great reviews than a new product. I don't like to by the first model of a car either!

So far I like mine. Read the review than Netdoc posted. I have comments there as well.

Back
Top Bottom