Mares Dragon Airtrim BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travis99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking into getting one of these, but I can't tell if you can inflate it manually. Does anyone know if they are? Please let me know.

Another thing: Would you be worried that if someone had to come help you (not your buddy) and they looked at your BC and said, "where the heck is the inflator?" Looks like a cool design and I may be taking the safety aspect to far, but I just like to have all my bases covered. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
Travis

i have one and there is a hose in the zip pocket you can pull out and inflate manually.

Just to get a viewpoint on this BC (for what it's worth). These seam like a nice streamlined BC, but caution. Even though we are a dealer for these BC's, they have not really taken off. One thing is that their isn't a problem with the current system. Secondly if you do have any issues, there are not to many shops that may have knowledge in fixing them or even better, the parts to do it. We have serviced these before so we do have some knowledge of this style BC, so there are some divers that are diving them so if you want to get his BC, I can help you out.

DRAGON AT w/ MRS Plus , 417207.L, *Buy at DIVESEEKERS.com 888-SCUBA-47

I've had one of these for about 7 years and really like it. It is a bit bulky for travel but I've managed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom