Triple L BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jreihl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone tried Triple-L BC's. I've read some good reviews on them and am considering purchasing.

I'm fairly new to SCUBA, looking for some good gear that won't break the bank.

Never heard of them.

Haven't heard of them, and I'm concerned about why a company would use a cheesy Frontpage web template for their customer-facing web-based promo materials.

Go to your LDS, rent different BC's and figure out which work for you before going off in left field with an unknown product.

I was chatting to an agent from triple L a month or so ago, and he said that the Triple L Bc's are in actual fact a generic version of Oceanic. Designed by the same team, produced in the same factory, and is basicaly the same thing at 2/3 of the price. I was looking into purchasing an Orion BC, their top level tech BC, and was surprised to see, when placed next to a Poseidon TechLift, a number of parts are directly interchangable.

Actually their Gemini model is top of the line. I ordered an Orion this week. They have a policy if you don't like it with in 30 days you can return (unused) after inspection, no questions asked.

I'm hoping to get it before labor day weekend to get some use out of it. Being a new diver, I'll do my best to give it a good run throught and post my impressions here.

They gave me a good deal on it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

No, you just see the great whites, while I see catfish in the quarry......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom