inflator hose replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace the inflator tube on a bc. I'm not talking about the power inflator hose that connects to the first stage, but the whole inflator hose.
I just got an oldish bc and I'm going to keep it as a back-up if I can get the hose replaced. I took it apart and it looks a bit rusty.

Thank you,
Amber

I assume you mean the corrogated rubber hose that the air travels through to get in and out of your BC by either the power inflator or oral inflation.

The rust is probably from the wire running through the hose to the shoulder dump so be sure to inspect it carefully as well in case it needs to be replaced. If the corrogated hose is cracking then certainly replace it if not you can get away with just cleaning it well.

Depending on the model of the BC you can often get a generic one ( Trident has a good one) for around $25 or less.

If it is requires a specific size sich as some seaquest/usd vests then it will cost more.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom