Scubapro Glide Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farnum

Registered
Reaction score
After visiting many of my local dive shops and trying on the BCs that they had in stock, I have decided on the Scubapro Glide Plus. I am going to pick it up on Saturday, so I still have a few days to change my mind. Does anyone have this BC? Any pros/cons that I might not realize when I am trying it on in the store? The one thing that I have realized so far is that I need to be sure that I get the new weight pockets that have zippers instead of velcro.

Thanks.

I have the glide plus and love it. It's a great jacket. Quite heavy but still comfortable.

Hope you still find it useful :)

I rented one for a few dives - I'd have to check the logbook but I think I used it for a total of 12 or 13, ranging from shallow reef dives to deeper wall dives to cold water use here at home (Minnesota).

Make sure that you get one that fits. I think mine was a little bit too big, as I had it as tight as possible and it kept "riding up" on me in the water. I was constantly grabbing the bottom edges of the vest and tugging it back down to where it belonged.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom