Sea Quest Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solarc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just bought the new Fusion BC from Sea Quest! I traded in my Pro QD+ which was only 11 months old for this. The main reason was the range of movement I have in my arms now without all that jacket on my side. I did have to give up my air source and go to an octo.

Can anyone tell me about their experience with this or the QD?

Scuuuuuba Mike :crafty:

Why can't you use an AirSource? Does it not fit on the Fusion? That would seem odd since these types of inflator/backups are very popular.

Willar:
Why can't you use an AirSource? Does it not fit on the Fusion? That would seem odd since these types of inflator/backups are very popular.
The Fusion does not have the standard type of inflator hose, there is no where to put an AirSource.

Ralph

i would be very interested with what you think of it as i am thinking of upgrading from a too small pro qd to the fusion!

Check out this discussion from a couple of months ago, if you have not already done so.

http://www.scubaboard.com/t37293.html

Also, let me add just a couple more comments. One thing I really have come to appreciate is the lack of bulk around the front of this BC and there is absolutely no squeeze even when fully inflated. It's very, very comfortable.
One drawback I did notice is that it is quite bulky when travelling.

I finally dove my Fusion, it is very different from my Pro QD + in many ways. Overall I liked the fit and feel, it will take some dives to get use to the bouyancy differance. So far I think I will really enjoy the extra mobility that I have with this unit.

cool anything else you can say about the fusion vs the pro qd?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom