Does anyone know the email address of Oxycheq?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Restart

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, may anyone tell me how can i contact "Oxycheq", i tried a few times sending enquiries to the contact informations found on the "Oxycheq" website, but i got failure delivery of emails.

I think they had not updated their latest email address.

Best Regards

If you're in Singapore, I'm the person to contact for OxyCheq (you'll get referred to me). Patrick has been having some *really* bad email hosting issues of late - the sales@oxycheq.com is still a valid address, but not reliable at the moment. My contact details are in my signature line.

Scubaroo:
If you're in Singapore, I'm the person to contact for OxyCheq (you'll get referred to me). Patrick has been having some *really* bad email hosting issues of late - the sales@oxycheq.com is still a valid address, but not reliable at the moment. My contact details are in my signature line.

Hi Scubaroo,

Thk you very much for the informations.

If you are the person, i should look for? Actually i wanted to find out, is there a dealer in Singapore, where i can find your range of Oxycheq products?

Because over in s'pore, we can only find "Halcyon", "Dive Rite", and "Zeagle" these are the more common one.

Best Regards,
kit. :10:

I tried contacting Oxycheq through sales@oxycheq.com but the emails were returned. I ended up emailing Patrick directly to ask about Oxycheq dealers in my area. I can send you the email address if you need to speak to him directly.

Hi Kit,

Sorry, there's no active dealers in Singapore I'm aware of - I've sold quite a bit of stuff to Singaporeans via internet/phone order. If you're looking at 18lb wings/AL backplates I can certainly help. Happy to answer general product questions here on ScubaBoard as long as other divers would find them informative, otherwise just shoot me a private message or an email for any specific questions.

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom