Scuba Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PNJR

New
Reaction score
I Am New To Scuba And Need Some Advice On Equipment( Bc, Regulator). I Will Mostly Be Diving Wrecks To 100ft, Spear Fishing. I Am Looking For Quality, Value, Comfort, And Practicability. Any Advice On Back Inflate And Weight System? Thanks For Any Advice.

Mac

PNJR, welcome to SB.

I may sugest that you do a search in the diferent forums at this board and you may be able find lots of usefull information regarding equipment and configurations.

For spearos, I recomend www.Spearboard.com , a great bunch of guys with lots of info and techniques.

Being new to scuba, i would recommend getting the proper certification to dive wrecks at this depth first!! Your certification class will cover various pieces of equipment that you will need, and give you advice on what kind of gear works best.
As mandy said, research all the different types of equipment. Will it be cold or warm water diving? Nitrox or Air?
I dive a lot of wrecks at that depth too. Have a suunto Pro2K BCD, Apeks ATX100 Regs. Search around- do your homework! But most importantly, see if you can try gear out before you buy!

SF

Back
Top Bottom