Oceanic Cabo BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gene1948

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am a newly certifed diver and thinking of starting with a good used BCD. I have found a nice Oceanic Cabo and would appreciate any feedback / comments on this equipment? Is it a good solid starter BC? Thanks very much.

Welcome to the board. Here are some forums you might want to take a look at....

Click here ---->[red]New Divers & Those Considering Diving [/red]

Click here ---->[red]BCs & Weight Systems[/red]

Just some food for thought... I would not buy any used BC.... I consider my Life Support System very important. It is what keeps my alive at 100'....Life Support System to me means, BC, Reg, Computer and console..... These items I would not cheat on... Other items maybe, but not these.... I had to buy my gear one piece at a time.... I now own a very nice setup..... It was worth the wait... You would be amazed how a LDS would be willing to ssssstreeetch their layaway program to help you out..... All you have to do is ask.

:11: Darn, Murph beat me to it...

It's good advice nevertheless.

Tie... Murphy's Law one, Links Alot one. (inside joke)
Hey Gene, welcome to SB, don't know about that BC, but the diving in Cabo is nice.
David

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

For what it is worth...
I bought a Oceanic Chute 2 second hand...deal was too good to pass up. Took it straight to my LDS for a checkup before diving it. (Around here a 6 pack of Mich Ultra goes a long way). I love it, and got a great deal. Your mileage may vary.

gene1948:
Hi. I am a newly certifed diver and thinking of starting with a good used BCD. I have found a nice Oceanic Cabo and would appreciate any feedback / comments on this equipment? Is it a good solid starter BC? Thanks very much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom