Zeagle Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjach

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It seems as though Zeagle is a very popular BC here . My problem is trying to find a dealer that carries them. I have done a search on their web site to find dealers in my area. But it seems as though the different LDS around me either quit selling them or they have gone out of business. I live in the far south suburbs of Chicago, if anyone knows where these are sold around here, please let me know. I am the type of person that does not want to buy something without like this without being able to see and touch it. I would definitely want to try one on before buying.

Thanks

And if you can't find one... I'll tell you what... I'm so sure you will be impressed with the quality of the BC, if you do want to buy one, when you do see it, and try it on... if you don't like it, I'll give you a full refund including shipping both ways.

Can't beat that!:)

I had a great time with the guys at lake county divers in hobart indiana. They should not be to far from you. They do a lot of public safty diving classes and (when i was there )had all the zeagle bcs. Hope this helps.

http://www.lcdivers.com/
Jim

I did make a little road trip to a shop called Scuba U. My wife and tried on the Escape and the Ranger. Very nice BCD's. The owner put together a package for us, The ranger, 50D regs, zx octo, a Darwin computer and the adventure diver crew pack. All for $1545.
I have a week to decide if I want it. I am really thinking about the Brigade from Scuba Toys. One of their packages sound good, I am just uncertain about the regulator.
Decisions, Decisions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom