Oxycheq Mach V (and then some)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well I finally made it up to Oxycheq in Ft. Pierce Fla this morning. I wanted to handle a Mach V before I ordered one. I had purchased a Razor from ScubaToys in 05 and met Oxy's owner, Patrick Duffy, at a show later in the year. He invited me to check out his operation and I figured I had better do it before they relocate upstate after Xmas.
I have to say, I was blown away by some of the products he has coming down the pike.
Oxycheq has been a leader in inovative products for a while. Let's face it, the Mach V has set a new standard in the industry. This morning I saw a couple new products that will reset the bar again.
Patrick asked that I don't let the cat out of the bag until he is ready to release the products and I think I have been criptic enough. (Although I am sure if he is reading this, his butt is puckering, afraid I will blow it)
I highly recommend anybody local who is planning a purchase in the near future, to give a call to Oxycheq and see if it is still possible to see what is right around the corner.
And on the matter of the "Extreme" Series, I was stunned when I saw Patrick taking the utility knife to one. I had "heard" it, but to see it is something else. It almost hurts to watch, but has no apparent effect on the wing.
Anyway, Patrick and Dwayne are rightious guys. Products aside they are both extremely knowledgable and a pleasure to visit with if you get the chance.

Cheekymonkey:
Nice post, I would def be intersted in checking them ou tnext time I am down that way.
Their new building is up around the pan handle.

Splitlip:
(Although I am sure if he is reading this, his butt is puckering, afraid I will blow it)

Hmm... I don't think you said what what you meant to say... :wink:

Stephen Ash:
Hmm... I don't think you said what what you meant to say... :wink:
:rofl3:

I don't know when I will learn to proof read.
Is it too late to edit?

Whisky_Tango:
Please don't edit. That is just tooooooo funny. You have to love unintended humor.

Cheers,

Todd
Easy for you to say. I on the other hand am really conflicted. I am secure enough to leave it, but I also don't want the information in my post to be diminished because if it.
Oh, and as my profile states, I am a male. So guys, quit with the PM's.

Hah split thats hilarious. Anyway I was there again today to pick up some odds and ends that no LDS around here seem to carry. Anyway Im glad you enjoyed their antics, I always do, just dont fart in there... thats a subject for another thread entirely. -Tom

Right...
Sorry I missed you Tom. Your recent posts helped motivate me to get off my *** and get up there.
It was a good morning. I'll be disappointed to see them move north.

Tom,

Were moving into a much bigger building... there will be plenty of room for you to fart in there. You won't get yelled at.

funny%20fart.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom