Is this a good price for halcyon BP/Wing ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dxtreme

Reaction score
$425 for everything. BRAND NEW with 27 lbs pioneer wing, STA, harness and the pad for lift bag ????

everything is Halcyon including the SS backplate, d rings and harness

Does that include cam straps for the tank?

If it's from a Halcyon dealer, Halcyon has a Fair Trade Pricing policy (aka price-fixing), so it will probably be the same anywhere. Try comparing it online at www.fifthd.com and see what they are charging for the same rig.

i believe it does come with the tank cam as the dealer stated a complete rig.

if it is a good deal i will snag it

There has been a guy on ebay selling them for that price.Its probably gonna be the best price you will find on one as nobody is allowed to sell them at a discounted price now.If he is a dealer snatch one up quick before halcyon finds out and cuts him off.

;-0 DAMN it that is $175 MORE THAN MY INITIAL MARES SYNCRO POWER TECH BC !!!!!!!!!!!

$425 - $ 250 = $ 175 !

QUICK HELP ME COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE FOR MY OTHER HALF THAT IS LIVING WITH ME NOW !!!!!!! :confused:

Dxtreme once bubbled...
;-0 DAMN it that is $175 MORE THAN MY INITIAL MARES SYNCRO POWER TECH BC !!!!!!!!!!!
$425 - $ 250 = $ 175 !
QUICK HELP ME COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE FOR MY OTHER HALF THAT IS LIVING WITH ME NOW !!!!!!! :confused:

For that price buy it.Make sure the 27lb wing is appropriate for your use.I personally use a 36lb but dive cold water.I just recently ordered a fredt heavy plate with a custom channel weight and am not sure if a 27lb wing would float it in the water unmanned with my steel tank.

Buy it, that's a good price.

Dxtreme once bubbled...

$425 - $ 250 = $ 175 !

...it won't cause your death...and think of all the storage space you will have for her new Gap sweaters when you get rid of all those d-rings..

:hiding:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom