Any DIR Zone online shop that ships internationally?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WhiteSands

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi
Has anyone here used DIR Zone wings? How do they compare with Halcyon? I'm thinking of getting the 44lb doubles wing.

Anyone know of an online shop that sells their gear that will ship internationally? Free shipping would be much better. :eyebrow:

Thanks.

I would buy a Hollis wing from Dive Addicts if they have any left. You cannot beat the price and Hollis is a quality wing.

Wow! That's a steal for the price! Thanks for the recommendation.

But I still really like the design of the DIR Zone wing. It's got some awesome reviews from UK divers.

Wings like ........all comes from CZ

DUX-diving DUX

DIRZONE de home DIRZONE

DTD DTD

Golem Gear, Inc. - BCDs/Wings golem gear is direct DTD product

and another one are same I can't remember at the moment , but they have different logos on

I have DTD single 40lb circular wing and for doubles DIR ZONE circular wing also 40lbs , technically and regards to used material is excellent

almost bulletproof have several years and still looks like new

Wow! That's a steal for the price! Thanks for the recommendation.

But I still really like the design of the DIR Zone wing. It's got some awesome reviews from UK divers.

If you have your heart set on a DIR Zone wing then go for it. However I would make sure that the parts of the wing are "industry standard" so if there is a problem you can fix it.

Wings like ........all comes from CZ

DUX-diving DUX

DIRZONE de home DIRZONE

DTD DTD

Golem Gear, Inc. - BCDs/Wings golem gear is direct DTD product

and another one are same I can't remember at the moment , but they have different logos on

I have DTD single 40lb circular wing and for doubles DIR ZONE circular wing also 40lbs , technically and regards to used material is excellent

almost bulletproof have several years and still looks like new

Thank you lucca, that is most helpful.

It seemed like Golem Gear would be my best bet, and their prices are great, but then I read posts like this and I am having 2nd thoughts:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/golem-gear/422154-unprofessional.html

Have to do more research...

I can't talk about sellers , we have 4 friends have made direct buy to DTD in that time was no representative in Slovenia . Now it is and prices are almost equal as on their website.

Dirzone wing I have bought on eBay (as test wing almost new )

Friend have bought Hollis but according to the material comparison is not at all possible due mush better Cordura form DTD or DIR Zone.

Sometimes you can get good price if you ask on DIR Explorers site or german eBay .

I can't talk about sellers , we have 4 friends have made direct buy to DTD in that time was no representative in Slovenia . Now it is and prices are almost equal as on their website.

Dirzone wing I have bought on eBay (as test wing almost new )

Friend have bought Hollis but according to the material comparison is not at all possible due mush better Cordura form DTD or DIR Zone.

Sometimes you can get good price if you ask on DIR Explorers site or german eBay .

Thanks for the tip Lucca.

Back
Top Bottom