OMS Internal Bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haijekov

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Scubaboard,

So for some stupid move i made, i now have an small tear in one of the internal bladders of my OMS.

It is a 94lb. dual bladder and the internal bladder is one of those black cordura ones, not the polyurethane.

I know they should be replaceable as OMS kept going on and on about it in the manual, but now that I am searching online for it, i can't find it at all. In fact I can't find anything OMS on all my favorite dive equipment websites. Can anyone help or advise on what to do?

Appreciate your help.

P.s. I live in Cairo, Egypt, but am willing to ship it from anywhere in the world if it can be located.

The best bet is to contact OMS directly. (It probably will not get you anywhere.) Other wise try contacting dealers directly by email or phone if possible. Just because something does not show up on the internet does not mean it is not out there somewhere.
Is a repair possible?

The OMS website lists Scubatec Egypt as a dealer. Maybe give them a ring.

---------- Post added July 25th, 2014 at 05:18 PM ----------

You can purchase a replacement bladder from OMS for $86.88, if I got the part number (BCA-100) correct.

AMS511 thanks for the part number! I think that's what I was missing!

I contacted scubated said they'd get back to me so I'm waiting for a reaposnse :)

Back
Top Bottom