What do you think about "Scuba Pro GO" BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remy B.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking in to buying a "Scuba Pro GO" BCD, I will appreciate your opinions regarding this BCD, it is what I can find in the Island on a reasonable price.

It looks like a very entry level BCD but it have what I'm looking in a BCD, 6 SS rings to hang accessories and big pockets.

Is this a BCD for long term use ? quality wise

I hear that sizes are a little to big, for example an "S" is more like a "M" size

any bad experiences with this BCD or bad ones from your partner in crime ?

I'm 5,7ft and weight 176lb

I'm 5'7" 152 and a medium Go fits perfect. Over 120 dives no issue, problems, we love them! My son finally fits a XS and my wife has a small.

Entry level? We MUCH prefer them to our I3 BCD's, in fact we sold them and used our GO's for local dives. My I3 BCD was very heavy, bulky and tippy.

Lots of attachment points on the GO's, weight pockets work great, pockets for emg strobe lights, mirror, reel with room to spare.

My son used a XXS Zuma until he got big enough for the XS GO and that was a flimsy rig and it even got a hole in it at the end. Maybe I'll get a few bucks for the weight pockets...oh wait there is ANOTHER recall on those lol....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any other experiences on this BCD

I have 65 dives last 2½ year in Thailand and Philippines. I'm happy with it. Never had any problem. I have used it with 12 an 15 l bottle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom