Tokina 10-17 for Canon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phil_g

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens for Canon that they are looking to sell?

Thanks,
Phil

I got one on eBait for a good price last fall. Stuck it away for a rainy day just in case. Always have a secret weapon in store. N

Nemrod, let me know if you don't want it :)

-Phil

I was just letting you know to watch eBay. Lot's of non divers buy fisheye lenses and tire of them quickly. They are not common on eBay but a few show up time to time.

I would rather keep mine I think, I might just need it, like I said, I always have a secret weapon for when the chips are down. Not saying beyond that, know when to hold'em, know when to lay'em down.

N

know when to walk away, know when to run...

Will keep an eye on eBay, you had me checking eBait per your first post :)

Thanks,
Phil

The Tokina 10-17 for Canon has been on backorder since Mid-November!! No one seems to be getting any in...I check Ebay every other day and none in the past couple of months.

There are rumors that the 10-17 lens is being discontinued...I have yet to see anything concrete about this, however the fact that Tokina hasnt shipped any of these lenses in more than two months is really making me believe the rumors!

I have been talking to the U.S. Tokina folks and they vehemently deny that it is discontinued. My guess is that there will be an improved version out in time for PMA where THK is exhibiting.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom