Canon S95 and Inon UWL- H100 wide angle wet lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveExplorer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I own S95 and WP-DC38 Canon housing.
I was thinking of buying Inon UWL-H100 wide angle wet lens, and of course Inon 28LD mount base with it.

I have surfed, read and seen reviews on the internet and mostly it all good stuff about UWL-H100.

But I wanna ask those who own Canon housing and UWL-H100 are you happy with it ? Is it worth it ?

Does the Canon housing interfere or are those two things not "working" good together. Is it better to have another housing ?

Thank you. Regards,
DE

I have an M67 version of the UWL-100 and as all Inon products is a top quality lens you can't go wrong with Inon however if you want to add the dome it will be very expensive in the region of $1,000 plus taxes
On the other hand with $1,200 plus taxes you can buy a Recsea S95 and a Fisheye or Dyron lens that will give you 145 degrees
It is also true that the canon housing operates all functions and if you don't have any other wet lens already the Inon set up is very reliable

But I wanna ask those who own Canon housing and UWL-H100 are you happy with it ? Is it worth it ?

Does the Canon housing interfere or are those two things not "working" good together. Is it better to have another housing ?

It is worth it and the housing does not interfere.

Here are some samples from my S95 with the UWL-H100 LD (almost everything that's not macro is with the lens attached)

Unterwasserbilder » Rotes Meer » 2011 II Blue Pearl : Klemmkeil.de

Thanks for the information Interceptor121.

Outstanding photos Divelogs.. :)

Thank you for your reply, I´m convinced that this will be my next accessories to my camera setup.

Well,,, finally made an decision. Ordered a UWLH-100, and Mount base from Divervision.com. :D Only thing I have to do now is wait....

Well,,, finally made an decision. Ordered a UWLH-100, and Mount base from Divervision.com. :D Only thing I have to do now is wait....

The package arrived,, very fast shipment from Divervision.
UWL-H100 and 28LD mount base is very well made and its heavy to. Can´t wait to try it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom