5d3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggylemur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Im looking for a housing for my 5d Mark 3. Please list me housing that you trust! i work with this camera so i ned it extra safe!!!!!

Any of the aluminum housing will be safe (Nauticam, S&S, Hugyfot, Subal etc.). Make sure you get a vacuum system, then you will have no worries.
Bill

The Nauticam and Aquatica housing with the Vacuum system would give you the maximum safety and are virtually flood proof if used correctly.
If you need extra depth, Nauticam has just released the 5D Mark III DEEP housing - Canon 5D Mark III (Mark 3) Underwater Housing for DSLR by Nauticam which is good up to 150m.

Should check budgets, Nauticam and Aquatica housing are good, but they are very expensive need cost $3500+, and if you are a recreactive diver take a look at this $600 5D mark III housing for 24-105mm lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom