Two and a half days is not enough!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Peter and I just got home from our whirlwind trip through cave country.

Our sincere thanks to Dive-aholic and his wife, for arranging tanks, playing guides, and putting us up. There's no way we could have enjoyed the trip anywhere near as much if we had been on our own.

Thank you to Perrone Ford and Vayu for showing up and playing with us in the Ballroom on Saturday, and I hope they enjoyed the comic relief of watching my first attempts to run line in flow. It was also good to meet chickdiver and Benthic, even if we didn't get to dive together. And it was great to meet One Bright Gator and his dive buddy, and I hope someday I can show the same grace and poise on deco in the Eye that Ben does :)

Thanks to Edd at Cave Adventures for providing the tanks, and for having such great prices that we came home with a bunch more dive gear than we left with! And thanks to GDI for writing to Ginnie Springs with the TDI standards, to support our bid to dive there in doubles. And many thanks to Larry Green, who I don't think posts here, for solving the problem when the guard and office said they hadn't gotten Rick's message.

Now I just want to know if anybody has an estimate for how long it will take before I have skin on my fingers again . . .

We WILL be back. Peter's, if anything, more hooked than I am now -- Jackson Blue did that to him.

I have the three days of diving written up in excruciating detail here, here and here.

Thank you for the report Lynne!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed reading your reports.

I've been having login issues over at the other site. But oh well :)

Ah Yes I just love reading these stories. Lynne Thank You and now permit me this moment of synical appreciation typical of a devient cave instructors:biggrin3:

:xmastree: Merry Christmas Sorry I was not there

Those are three absolutely great write ups! I'm so glad you had fun!

Great reads on all three reports! Glad you guys enjoyed the FL caves as much as the rest of us. Hopefully, next time my schedule will jive and I'll be able to join in on the fun.

I'll stick Ginnie back on my list of sites, thanks for taking care of that TDI Intro Doubles thing for me! LOL :D

I was Ben's buddy on Sunday--It was nice to meet you too and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to cave country:)

Doug, you have to come up next time! Get all of us in the water. Maybe for a good run through Peacock 1. Maybe get a short circuit done if Lynn and Peter have upgraded their certs by then.

Doug, you have to come up next time! Get all of us in the water. Maybe for a good run through Peacock 1. Maybe get a short circuit done if Lynn and Peter have upgraded their certs by then.

Perrone are you a full cave diver now? Congrats

Perrone are you a full cave diver now? Congrats

Nope, but probably will be by the time they get back. Based on my dives this past weekend, I should sell all my gear though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom