Back to Florida at the end of the month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the trip is getting close now. We're flying into Orlando 2/27 and home from Pensacola 3/5. I've got some of the trip organized -- We're diving with chickdiver at least one of the weekend days, and with Dive-aholic and his wife again in the Mill Pond on Monday and Tuesday.

But I'd sure like to have some company in the High Springs area for Thursday and Friday (2/28 and 2/29). Anybody want to play host to a couple of baby line-following cave tourists on either of those days?

Lynne,

I am going to be completing full cave certification in Luraville. I arrive on February 29th, and depart on March 9th. I am sure we will be doing Little River, Orange Grove, Peacock, Cow, as well as Ginnie and others during the week. I am not sure that my instructor has another student lined up or not. Maybe we could keep in touch and try to meet up for a dive or two.

I'm local down here and would love to accompany you guys on a couple of dives. Email me at the email address in the PM I sent.

Bruce

If you're in the panhandle region on 3-1, 3-2, I may run into you guys then :D

Lynne,
PM me and we can set up a time for Friday if you have not found someone. However, the later in the day the better for me.

IF I am not on the road for work , I can do some diving with you , you betcha :D
I am also starting to side-mount too , So I could tag along as an independent.

At least I would like to come over to Ginnie , LR etc just to say hi.
If I'm around that week , I could do either Thursday OR Friday , and in whatever location you desire.

I'll PM you though too.

Jeano Beano

Lynn:

I'll be up in North Florida teaching a Kiss class. Hopefully we can meet up for diving or dinner or something. I'll PM you with my cell.

Doug

All right, the itinerary is starting to firm up.

We'll be in Luraville the night of the 27th through the afternoon of the 29th. On the advice of a friend, we are going to do two days of dives at Peacock, gaining familiarity and comfort with the cave. Then we go to High Springs Friday night, and work with an instructor Saturday and Sunday. Sunday afternoon, we'll drive to Marianna, and dive the Mill Pond for the next two days.

We're excited about diving by ourselves on Thursday, but would be happy for any company still,and certainly for any social companionship any of those days, in any of those places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom