Cave Refresher Courses Aug 3 & 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Jim Wyatt

Hanging at the 10 Foot Stop
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
On August 3 & 4, 2009 I am offering another cave refresher class in the series of refresher classes I have offered over the past few years.

The class will meet at 9 AM at Ginnie Springs and we can work on your cave diving skills & techniques. We can conduct drills such as lost line, lost buddy, and gas sharing. We can work on your reel running techniques or any other techniques that you want to work on.

There is no fee for this service, however I do ask for a $50/person/day donation to the
North Florida Springs Alliance
-OR- The NSS-CDS.

PM or call me at 352-363-0013. Each day is limited to 2 certified cave divers. We will dive twice daily.

How's the sign up for this going, Jim? This is an excellent offer, and I sure wish I could be there!

Would have loved to take you up on your gratious offer, but I will be up that way thru the 2nd gefore heading North. I am sure others will benefit from the training/practice. (I know I would have).

I wish more cave instructors would get on board with something like this...

Bump.

I have room for 1 more on Aug 3rd. Aug 4th is no longer available.

Bump.

I have room for 1 more on Aug 3rd. Aug 4th is no longer available.

Gads , and I am stuck in Boulder CO , till the 4th ...
Maybe next time :D

Jean

Maybe next time :D

Jean

As much as you cave dive YOU can run these refreshers!!!

:coffee:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom