Cave Diving On Nova (PBS) TONIGHT: Tuesday, February 9th, 7PM Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know most of you are aware of this...but just in case someone missed it. Watch PBS tonight, Tuesday February 9th, at 7 PM Central/8 PM Eastern. Nova is airing the special on Cave Diving in the Blue Holes. The trailer for the show has some beautiful photography in it. It should be great! Watch it on a PBS HD channel if you can get it.

I've invited all the dive club here in orlando for a mini party at my apartment to watch this...can't wait!

Hello fellow divers, I am very excited to see this. I met Jill while I was training a few weeks ago. The program looks very awesome. Wes and his team really make it so incredible. I will be dreaming about cave diving for a while. I can not wait!:dork2:
Safe diving all.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Great footage, cheesy in a couple parts, overly dramatic in others, but I liked it :)

Great footage, cheesy in a couple parts, overly dramatic in others, but I liked it :)

+1 I agree They over blew the risk and didn't point out the preparation and training involved.

Overall I enjoyed it. As divers I know we all wish they would have spent more time focusing on the challenges involved in diving the Blue Holes. But it appears Brian and Wes did a good job presenting the divers point of view on many things.

Jill gave a very sobering statistic regarding rebreather divers. I think I will stay open circuit for a while!

Was fun to watch, even if overly dramatic at some points, but it sure had some beautiful HD footage.

Way better than Amazing Caves (great footage in that one but I just couldn't stand the narration).

I'm scared to go cave diving after watching that....sheesh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom