Cavern Diver and Intro to Cave with Steve Lewis!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jb77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Redefining Limits is proud to host Cavern Diver PADI/TDI) and Intro to Cave (TDI) in August and September. Session one (academics and confined water) will be held near Philadelphia and at Dutch Springs. Session two (cavern / cave dives) will be held at two locations in North Florida.

Steve Lewis will be the primary instructor for the training! We are proud to have Steve aboard again!

Please visit Redefining Limits - Scuba instruction, Scuba Training, Technical Dive Training and go to the Cave tab.

Is it possible for someone to participate in the Dutch sessions as a refresher? I've been away from caves for a while and could use some confidence.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

Reactions: Jax
Hi Jax,

Most certainly. Would you like to do the pool and academics as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always good to keep those skills sharp! JB- don't go too easy on Ken !

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jax,

Most certainly. Would you like to do the pool and academics as well?

Well I asked the question, not Jax. We're not even the same gender.

But I guess I'll do whatever would get me back into cave shape. But I looked at the training link and it says a prerequisite is sidemount cert. My cave certs are backmount and CCR. If that's not a problem for Steve in the pool, then I'm fine with it.

Always good to keep those skills sharp! JB- don't go too easy on Ken !

Dan-O

Ahhh, that's what I need. Pressure from Dan. Bravo.

Ken

Well I asked the question, not Jax. We're not even the same gender.

But I guess I'll do whatever would get me back into cave shape.
Ken

Including changing gender?

But then I'd have to move to Key West.

Oh, we take in all kinds, here, gender benders or not.

Is it possible for someone to participate in the Dutch sessions as a refresher? I've been away from caves for a while and could use some confidence.

Hi Kwinker-

Are you interested in buddy doing some skills at Dutch or at a particular N. Fla spring?

Give a shout..always looking for practice.

Thanks,

Clay
Kimberton,Pa.

Hi Clay -

Working with someone to refresh cave skills at Dutch would be perfect. And I already see that the dates Steve is doing are no good for me. So I'm sending you a PM with some info. Thanks for reaching out.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom