Looking for an intro buddy 9/19-9/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to do 2 days of diving at peacock, or orange grove (or other intro caves if you know the sites). I'd prefer not to do ginnie.
I'm thinking two dives in the morning, fills at lunch, then two in the afternoon for a couple days.

I dive BM LP85s and 108s (occasionally). I dive wet, but being limited to 1/6ths makes exposure not a factor for diving here.

Let me know if anyone is interested in diving a day or two.

Austin, would love to dive with you. I'm also intro-level restricted. Are you interested in diving Jackson Blue the weekend of 25-26 Oct? Regrettably I cannot make it south this weekend.

One alibi, I typically dive side mount. I kit up very quickly though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi,
I'd love to dive with you later, but unfortunately I'm moving and this weekend will be the last time I'll be in cave country for a bit.

As an update, I found someone for sunday, and would love to dive somewhere saturday to turn this into a whole weekend.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom