Reel in orange grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darushin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If anyone is in going in orange grove and sees a red primary Diverite reel with no initials running down the left side through the "U" section of the cavern zone, could you please pull it out and drop it off at Cave Excursions. My partner had some equalization issues which made our second dive a no-go and we ended up not being able to pull the reel.

Daru

If anyone is in going in orange grove and sees a red primary Diverite reel with no initials running down the left side through the "U" section of the cavern zone, could you please pull it out and drop it off at Cave Excursions. My partner had some equalization issues which made our second dive a no-go and we ended up not being able to pull the reel.

Daru

No knock on SB, but if you post on CDF, you're real will have a good chance of getting pulled ASAP. This weekend is REACT in Luraville and I'm sure tons of people will be in OG, so probably the sooner it's out the better.

Very cool meeting you & Samantha today!

Was good meeting you this past Sunday at Peacock, and a pleasant surprise running into you at Ginnie today. Am sure I'll run into you again at the dive sites. Safe dives, Tammy!

Gotta love meeting people in person that you talk to online. The last time I was in cave country I met probably 10 people I like talking to regularly and I even recognized many of them from their videos, avatars or facebook posts. It's a wonderful world of cave diving... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cave divers are a small & close knit community, despite our differences.

You got that right. Lots of interesting things going on all the time. For a visitor like myself it's always enjoyable to meet those in the community.

Garth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom