Lost my Ginnie Springs Season pass card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Any ideas of what I need to do? I seem to have misplaced my season pass card since the last time I was down in Oct. I've looked about every place I can think of it would normally be, but have yet to spot it. I am going down again in a few weeks & want to use it, since it is likely to be the only place open (plan to dive there regardless. The card does not expire for a couple more months.

Do you have the receipt paperwork from when you bought the pass? It should be sufficient with an ID, as that's what you use until they have your pass ready.

Otherwise call and ask they have records and will probably make you a new one no problem.

This is why I take pictures of all of my cards and store them in Dropbox. Has saved me several times when I leave cards in the car that I leave at home!

I found the receipt from the year before, but not last year's. :( I emailed them & if I do not hear back from them in a couple days, I'll give them a call. I usually leave it in my truck, but last time down, I rode down with a friend, so I have no clue where I put it when I returns. Good idea on the pictures Jah Jah.

Any ideas of what I need to do? I seem to have misplaced my season pass card since the last time I was down in Oct. I've looked about every place I can think of it would normally be, but have yet to spot it. I am going down again in a few weeks & want to use it, since it is likely to be the only place open (plan to dive there regardless. The card does not expire for a couple more months.

Ginnie has a spreadsheet of the season pass holders. Simply provide proof of ID and they will look up your season pass # to put on your parking tag.

There have been occasions when I've forgotten my season pass in my car when we drive my buddy's car to Ginnie. The staff at Ginnie are good about looking up your season pass info.

Also if you are going to be there for a week, you can go ahead and check in the first day for all the days. They will staple all the car passes together for up to five or so days and you won't have to check in on subsequent days. Downside is that you will have to wear all the wristbands which is kind of tacky but it's worth it IMHO to not have to stop and check in!

(Also non-season pass holders can pay ahead and do the same thing!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom