Headed to LCBR in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdivingBel

Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Wife and I are headed to LCBR 8/16 thru 8/23. If anyone else is going to be there, maybe we can share an AI beverage. I'd even buy a round for the right fish story. :D Fingers crossed for good weather (hate to cash in trip insurance).

Last edited:
Great...maybe we'll cross paths on our off-gas afternoon. I'll be the one napping in the hammock after a week of great diving. :D Double down on the good weather :banana::banana::banana: Have fun....

LCBR is the best dive resort that I have visited. Nice accommodation, fun bar, great meals, conveniently close dive centre and boats mooring area and very helpful staff. But August? I hope the weather holds out for you guys.

LCBR is the best dive resort that I have visited. Nice accommodation, fun bar, great meals, conveniently close dive centre and boats mooring area and very helpful staff. But August? I hope the weather holds out for you guys.

Everyone I have talked to said as long as there were no storms close .... August can have some of the best visibility they have all year ( fingers crossed )

We have been there several times in August and September and that is exactly what I have experienced. When there are no storms nearby, the seas are generally glass flat and visibility can be amazingly good.

Looks like you'll be there with DOS&S. Hope you have a good trip. You're welcome to join us in passing for a beverage and we'll tell you about the viz.:D More fingers crossed for the weather...that's gotta be good. Hope to meet you there.

Looks like you'll be there with DOS&S. Hope you have a good trip. You're welcome to join us in passing for a beverage and we'll tell you about the viz.:D More fingers crossed for the weather...that's gotta be good. Hope to meet you there.

Yes they are on our trip.

Back
Top Bottom