Divi is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vincent54

Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like divi has been sold and the property cleared. Does anyone know what's going in? I must have missed the demo. Cheers.

Please tell me this is not Divi in Bonaire....

never mind! :)

Last edited:
It looks like divi has been sold and the property cleared. Does anyone know what's going in? I must have missed the demo. Cheers.

Please give us more details, do you know who bought it? Is the property been cleared of buildings? Can you give more info than "looks like"? Did you hear this or did you see yourself?

The divi property has just been cleaned up. It's the property next door that was bought and cleared for , rumor has it, a future high end water sports facility . The divi site does look cleared and trash removed. Cheers

The divi property has just been cleaned up. It's the property next door that was bought and cleared for , rumor has it, a future high end water sports facility . The divi site does look cleared and trash removed. Cheers

So just the hotel area cleared or is it the hotel area as well as the timeshare area?

The whole site looks cleaned up. The good news today was the dive with Brac scuba shack and finding a nice whale shark on the second dive. I think Roxanne got a nice video that might get posted on their Facebook. Fun shop. Cheers

I remember Roxanne taking off like a shot last year when a reef shark kept showing up, presumably interested in the speared lionfish. We were all fascinated, Roxanne...not so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Beautiful day on Brac. Phil and Martin let us drift dive the North wall. Schools of wahoo and yellowfin tuna, pretty cool dive. Scuba shack seems to come through every time. Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom