Anyone up for shore dives (West Bay / GT / South Sound)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking to log a few more dives before starting my DM internship end of October. I thought of diving as much as possible for the Magic Reef Recovery project, but they don't seem to be active every day, so I'm looking for a buddy/buddies to do a few shore dives instead, preferably in the western part of the island (I'm located at SMB). Nothing wild, something along the lines of Turtle Reef, Lighthouse Point, Devil's Grotto. I often have access to a car, by the way.

Anybody up for it? I tried to use the Buddy Matrix, but it looks like there is exactly one member on Grand Cayman (at East End).

I'll be off island from October 4 to 20, but before and after would be awesome to have somebody to dive with. I'd be more than happy to tag along with an existing group.

i will be travelling solo to grand cayman oct 18 to 26. hoping to do some shore diving as well. this is one island i have not been to yet. staying a block or two from cobalt coast resort (tech divers dive shop). private message me if you like

Congrats on starting your internship. You will love it!

we will be there from Oct 25 to Nov 1 and staying at SMB/Sunset Cover/Treasure Island Condos. We will do about 20-25 dives during the week. welcome to join us for a few dives. We will spend at least 3 days between CC and lighthouse, plus a day each at eden, sunset house and cracked conch
Shell (plus spouse and 2 friends)

Hi Guys,

Need a third? Looks like shore diving is only options, bringing my surfboard down as an alternate. I'm staying at 7MB

Tampa_Frank, I've sent you a message, you're more than welcome to join us - but your post history tells me that you're not on island anyway :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom