Looking to do a Sting Ray City trip May 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hoping someone can help me with a suggestion. I am looking for 2 spots to do a Sting Ray City Dive on May 3rd. I have emailed a few palaces and they either have NO trips or the one I found was full. If anyone knows of a trip or has suggestions I would really appreciate the help.

I think your problem is it's a Sunday. The only worse day would be Saturday due to the way the island functions with flights, resort bookings etc.

Just going to have to call/e-mail until you find someone. A short list is here - sort it by dive and Grand Cayman first. Cayman Islands Tourism Association - Things To Do In Cayman, Cayman Culture,Cayman Islands Watersports

If you're on a cruise, start with Lobster Pot Dive Center (Wall to Wall or Deep Blue), Off the Wall, Cruisediver.net, Don Fosters or possibly Sunset House/Divers since they're all in Georgetown. Red Sail Watersports also but you have to taxi there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom