Where is that country? Maps of Central and South America.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ambergris is an island in Belize with tons of Dive Centers and Hotels. There is Caye Caulker too, another tiny and very cool island, 10min from Ambergris
Here you can find a detailed map of Belize and lots of information about scuba diving in Belize : SCUBA DIVING IN BELIZE: Dive a 200 mile-long Coral Reef

I got this in 1983 in Grenada

During. I was on vacation there.

Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket.

Ambergris is to Belize like Roatan is to Honduras...Part of the same country, but diving hot spots with very different characters from their respective mainlands...

I got this in 1983 in Grenada

They don't have Cocoview or AKR pinned...

Participating in the 1983 SB Invasion at Grenada?

They don't have Cocoview or AKR pinned...

Participating in the 1983 SB Invasion at Grenada?
We are at AKR this week! Alas, I was supposed to have back surgery this past Friday, so I couldn't be with them. It's cool to see a map in Cyrillic. If you learn the Russian alphabet, getting around in Russia is easy as a lot of words are simply transliterated. "cywu" is actually pronounced "sushi" in Cyrillic and means you'll get just that. :D

We are at AKR this week! Alas, I was supposed to have back surgery this past Friday, so I couldn't be with them. It's cool to see a map in Cyrillic. If you learn the Russian alphabet, getting around in Russia is easy as a lot of words are simply transliterated. "cywu" is actually pronounced "sushi" in Cyrillic and means you'll get just that. :D
I didn't understand this until I realized you were transliterating суши.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom