Quepos, Costa Rica in early September: Anything Open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am visiting Quepos, CR over Labor Day Weekend (Sept 3-7).

Only a few days, unfortunately.

I know it's the rainy season, and it seems like all the local companies (Oceans Unlimited, Adventure Divers, etc) are shuttered for the season :-(

Are there any local (within an hour's drive) dive companies in the Quepos, Uvita, or Domenical area that are open this time of year?

Any other options?

Thanks!

Hey there

I used to work in Oceans Unlimited in Quepos, it's a good operation with (at the time) 3 boats and solid well maintained equipment with very highly trained staff & owners. When I was there the operation remained open 12 months of the year - even in rainy season but of course even with the best will in the world if the conditions are too bad then the diving does not happen.

I would drop them a line let them know your situation and see whats going on, if you just want to get wet then I'm sure they'll be able to get you out if humanly possible

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom