PANAMA- COIBA, March 16- 24 2013 dates inclusive of travel from $2100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is what diving is about! Dive one of the last of the untouched places on our planet with only a few others (16 max) liveaboard on the MV Yemaya.

Coiba and surrounding islands, including the famed Hannibal Banks are awaiting your pleasure.
Panama, Coiba - Land Sea Air ExpeditionsHere be Dragons- hic sunt dracones for details

Prices:
from 2100

Dates:
depart Sat March 16 2013
return Sun March 24 2013

Places:
8 places remaining. (Places remaining open will be updated if I remember to keep up with it.)

Included:
all food/ board (it's a live aboard) other things- see the website for details of what is/ is not included.

Questions etc:
Personal message or email (info@landseaairexpeditions.com)

Logistics:
Flights are currently around $900 return.

Recreational diving (with a bit of 'trans tech' if we can swing it). You can get some on the hop training while you are there, if you wish but not at all necessary.

Very cool opportunity and a heck of a price.

Best

Paul

i am going to coiba on december not on a live aboard but staying on the island, i will post pics of the trip....they say is a blast...

@buton... have you posted a trip report yet? How was it?

Back
Top Bottom