May Dive Trip to Belize- Ambergris Caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zenpash

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So here's the deal for a week of diving on Ambergris Caye, Belize and we have a small group going down from May 11- May 18. The accomodations will be at Ramones and the boat will pick us up at their dock in front of rooms, there is also a private beach, pool, bar , restuarant and massage offered. I have not stayed at Ramones Resort but have read very good things about the service, accomodations and dive operation. I understand it is a 5 minute walk to town. We will have our own boat with the same operators each day. There is space for 4 more people...

Group Package Includes:

7 night accomodation in rooms with 2 queen beds, mini fridge based on double occupancy, including breakfast.

2 Group Dinners- ( this is optional but I understand the food is terrific and I would like all of us to share a couple of dinners together at least) full courses with dessert ( sorry, alcohol not included - I tried! only non - alcoholic beverages )

6 days of diving - 5 days - 3 tanks - on the reef
1 day - 3 tanks - at the Blue Hole/HalfMoon ( tanks, weights )

12.5 % taxes, park fees and transfers, pick up and drop off from San Pedro (Ambergris Caye ) included

$1,350.00 pp. ( based on double occupancy )

$ 1,655.20 for a single

There are 2 ways to get from Belize City to Ambergris Caye and they will make the travel arrangements for us.

Tropical Air Flights $134.50 roundtrip ( Belize City to Ambergris Caye )
Water Taxi $35 roundtrip ( I have only taken the water taxi and it was fine for me )

If you opt out of the 2 dinners the rate is $1,299.00 pp

They require a $100 deposit on rooms and a 45 day advance payment in full..so there's the deal. ..Please feel free to contact me at renegadediver24@yahoo.com

Safe Diving,
Marcie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom