Hiring a private dive master in Papagayo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going to Papagayo Costa Rica and staying at the hilton Papagayo dec 11, 2013. I only get to dive about one time a year. I'd like to dive the Catalina area but am open to other suggestions. My experience has been blue hole Belize and 30 dives around Belize, 30 dives in BVI, 3 dives in maui, and 3 dives in Florida. I have always been able to hire a private dive master even when aboard another charter. I do this because I take that buddy system very seriously-and it helps me remain calm. In maui I just asked the dive master aboard if he would be my specific dive buddy and I explained that I usually hold hand and once comfortable I stay within touching range. I would like to find an experienced local dive master where I am staying who can take me on dive and be my dive buddy. I find it helps me see more and explore more than if I was just with a group and no assigned buddy. Does anyone know anybody?

Thanks

Hola sarah,
I have sent you a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom