Looking for a condo in Belize? Try The Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MTM

New
Reaction score
I wanted to let anyone know who loves to dive in Belize that there's a new condominium resort being built right in San Pedro, on Ambergris Caye Belize. It's called The Phoenix and the website is http://www.thephoenixbelize.com/index.html.

If you haven't been, the diving here is great! Lots to see, and many dive sites mere minutes from Ambergris Caye since the island is less than a mile from Belize's Barrier Reef. I've lived here for a couple years and am still thrilled each time I go diving.

We're offering spacious 1, 2, and 3 BR condos starting at $325,000. The units are fully furnished, and we'll take care of the property management and renting of the units with no hassles for you Please drop us an email at info@thephoenixbelize if you're interested in more info.

And if you'll be in San Pedro, please stop by The Phoenix Sales Office. I would love to show you around and the property and give you some tips on some great dives :)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom