Diving greece on Halkidiki-Sithonia peninsula

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samstan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

Some friends and my family have booked a holiday for two weeks in August on Greece Sithonia, the second peninsula of Halkidiki (Chalkidiki) in Vourvourou vilage.
I would like to go diving during my stay there.
Has anyone been diving from Sithonia and if so, can you please recommend some DCs?
I would also appreciate to hear about any good dive sites.

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

Regards,
/Sam

You might want to check out the following website

1) Poseidon - Diving Academy

I have also found a diving club named Nireas Diving Center on the internet, but the website does not load,so it is possible to either the site has stopped working, or the diving center itself has gone out of work. Anyway, I hope I was a bit helpful

Nikos

The poseidon is a good diving club.Nirea is located in the hotel Porto Caras and it recently changed hands so i don't know what's going on.Don't worry go to the Poseidon and they have a boat so you can see all the dive sites there.

generally the waters in the second leg of Chalkidiki are very deep so it's better than the first leg and more places to dive.If you want any specific information send me a pm i can ask some friends who have dived there because i am a fun of the first leg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom