Zeagle Ranger LTD with extra goodies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So, keeping with the theme of the day, I have changed my gear configuration, and am looking to unload some of my previously enjoyed equipment. Offered here today is the following:

Zeagle Ranger LTD BCD (44lbs lift)

But WAIT, there's more! :cool2:

With this auction, you are getting the following:

The BC, both an XL AND a Medium sized cumberbund, the quick dump weight pouches AND the octo-plus Zeagle octopus INCLUDING the matched LP inflator hose. WOW!
Anyway, the XL cumberbund has about 25 dives on it, mostly quarry, with a couple ocean dives in there. I am meticulous (and a little anal) about maintaining my equipment, so it has always been washed down and dried properly, and I am the original owner. The M cumberbund has about 3 dives on it; my son used it for a couple discovery dives, and then got his own rig when he decided to continue with his certification. This BC is in excellent condition but, as with any life support system, this should be checked out by your LDS before use. I am selling because I have switched to a backplate, and don't forsee a return to jacket any time soon. I do not have any trader feedback on here, but my ebay score is 100% positive with over 40 transactions.

Asking $400, obo + shipping.

Thanks for looking, pics below.

2i7xpvq.jpg

21e44th.jpg

a5jozc.jpg

nv6quu.jpg

14njuq9.jpg

14ictwh.jpg

Nobody Interested?

I am 6ft 2inches, 195 pounds with a 32 inch waist. Would this bc and either of the cumberbuns fit me?

Not sure on the shoulders (check your measurements against the Zeagle website) but the medium cumberbund should fit!

Back
Top Bottom