Brand New Aqualung Balance BC - Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquamanKauai

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Selling a brand new (current model) Aqualung (SeaQuest) Balance - size Large.

This BC is brand new and has never been in the water. It is in 100% perfect condition and only being sold because it was purchased in the wrong size.

If you are looking for a brand new BC for a price you can't beat anywhere then feel free to send me a message and would love to have a mutually beneficial exchange. NOT LOOKING FOR PM's with offers of $200 for a brand new bc ; ). Hopefully you understand.

Retail on this bc is $525. Leisure pro offers the bc @ $425. I am asking $325 which is almost $200 off the retail. Seems like a reasonable offer. Not looking for obo's just yet and will repost if the jacket doesn't go at this steal of a price.

Thanks
Anthony

@zak1227. I have the exact same BC. I'm 5'9" and 175lbs. I wear a large and its a little big on me with a 5 mil wetsuit. Not outrageously big, but just a little bit. I really think you would need an XL due to your chest size. My chest is between 40-42". Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom