Zeagle Stiletto LTD + accessories/extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm mostly diving doubles, so my Zeagle Stiletto LTD needs to find a new home -- quoth the woman with whom the space in my new home must be shared... :wink:

• Size is currently Large shoulders, Medium vest/waist, but I also have the Medium shoulders with which it came. Waist belt is set in the middle of three adjustability holes and fits my 35" waist with 3mm-14mm of neoprene on me no problem. There's several inches up or down it could accommodate before moving the waist belt to the inner or outer adjustability hole.
  • Color is gray/black.
  • 12" inflator hose and pull dump assembly, with Zeagle power inflator. No leaks, works great, and hasn't been in the water since I bought it (SS1 user).
  • 12lb yellow mesh weight pouches, very handy.
  • Has the Zeagle "QD Deluxe Signal Tube SS" accessory, which easily zips on/off the BCD. In the pouch right where you can reach back and grab it is a 3" SS spool loaded with 65' of high-viz yellow nylon line and 7"x60" deluxe Zeagle SMB. I've had no problems deploying at depth or restowing back on the boat.
  • Also comes with:
    • 16" inflator hose and pull dump assembly for use with octoinflators like the Atomic SS1.
    • A spare pull dump o-ring and a spare Zeagle inflator valve cartridge.
    • I'll toss in some other miscellaneous goodies like a slate/pencil that fits in the side pockets, and a Zeagle tech pocket.

Excellent condition and easy to dive. No leaks, rips, cuts, holes, scrapes, or other nasties anywhere on the BCD. 34lb bladder holds air overnight without any loss of pressure. I've always soaked, flushed, and rinsed it properly after use. The OPVs and pull dump were all just cleaned and lubed. Includes all the stuff shown below minus the al80. Happy to answer any questions or take additional photos :)

LTDA.jpgLTDB.jpgLTDC.jpgLTDD.jpgLTDE.jpgLTDF.jpgLTDG.jpgZeagle SMB.jpg

$475 shipped and PayPaled, OBO without the zip-on SMB system.

-or-

$595 shipped and PayPaled, OBO, with the zip-on SMB.

Price drop:

$455 without SMB, $575 with SMB

All PMs replied, still available.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom