Aqualung Pearl i3 BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving_addict

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aqualung Pearl i3 BCD- Very Good Condition

Size= Small

Colour= Black, White Pink.

Perfect woman's BCD!

Used for one Summer season trip and was washed/dried with love and care! No sunbleaching or damages to the BCD exterior.

Slight adjustment, the i3 oral inflation hose has been changed to a regular BCD hose with LPI connection. BCD has been fully inflated and left to check the bladder is intact which is it! No air leakages at all.

Reason for selling- I upgraded to a SCUBA Pro BCD and don't want this to sit in the cupboard! It needs to be free in the water.

N.B: There are only two very minor damages. The zip on the front Velcro strap is out of alignment. It does still zip up though. And the intergrated weights handles have a very small crack along them. THIS DOES IN NO WAY AFFECT THEIR USAGE! They still work perfectly fine! It is a mere aesthetic issue.

ADVERT OPEN TO OFFERS! Hence why there is no price. This BCD brand new is currently retailing at £369 with Simply SCUBA. Will take a fair bit less!

RE: P&P, going to take it to the post office today to get a quote. Will update on here asap.

IMG_7301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom