Apeks WTX Bladder For Sale New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyle Girardo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Apeks WTX8 Bladder

I bought the bladder with my full WTX setup from Apeks and the bladder just did not work for what I was looking to do. I have used the bladder all of three times in a pool setting where it was washed very carefully each time by hand, inside and out. I am looking to get a smaller bladder that can support doubles to go with my WTX harness and backplate. I do not have the retractor kit for it but I know that they are $25 online.

Currently I am a very poor college kid who is helping out a scuba intro class. I do not have much money as it is and I am not looking to make back all of the money I spent on it. It has never been in the ocean, garage kept, outside, or even abused in any way, shape, or form. I will take any reasonable offer for the bladder just PM me and I will get back quickly. Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

The item is located in Arizona.

IMG_1642.jpgIMG_1833.jpgIMG_4886.jpgIMG_6629.jpgIMG_7523.jpgIMG_8174.jpgIMG_9379.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: I did just put a retractor kit back in the Wing. Asking $300 or best offer.

Last edited:
Really need to sell..... $200 obo shipping not included

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom