Wing, STA, tank straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatlakeswreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a BP and harness and looking for a smaller wing (< 40#) with integrated tank stabilizer or a STA. I really like the DSS wings of maybe something like the Hollis S38 where I don't need a separate STA. Also need some tank straps. All going on a setup for my son that is just getting into diving so I am trying to keep the price down a bit so I can afford the next cert class :)

I know you said < #45 but I have a Oxycheq #45 donut that I am selling. It has maybe 20 dives on it and is in great shape. I water tested it the other day and no leaks. I think I even have at least one tank strap.

I want $150 for the wing. It does not have the side panel like the new ones so it is more streamline. It is in pristine condition and only dove in fresh water. I would do $15 for two straps. I will check and see tonight what I have.

DSCF5146.jpg

Thanks for the link. Those look like nice wings but it doesn't impress me that OxyCheq only offers a 2 year warranty on their wings. If I am going to buy new, I would like more than a 2 year warranty. I had to make use of my warranty on my Halcyon Pioneer after 5 or 6 years so that is why I like the longer warranties...of course that said - I was really looking for a used one to get him into something at a cheaper price point knowing the warranty would be thrown out the window.

I have the oxycheq #40 wing and a STA adapter with new highland straps. $275 plus shipping. I can send you pictures if you are interested. This has been my primary rig and the wing has been great. I have switched to side mount and do not need the extra dive gear laying around.

Last edited:
Got home early and I do have two straps. If you need a reg setup I have that as well. One Mares never wet and a Dive Rite. Since I have gone to my Kiss GEM I don't need all the gear that I had when I was diving doubles.

Shipping...flat rate medium box for $12.35. I could send it without insurance and no tracking but it was only $0.72 cheaper.

DRIS is having a 48 hour sale on HOG equipment. Think I saw $208 for a 32# wing. 10 year warranty....

Its a 15% off all HOG gear sale, discounts are applied at check-out, so it isn't shown on the page.... (you need to do the math before hand to see what your pricing is, or maybe put it in your shopping cart)

DRIS is having a 48 hour sale on HOG equipment. Think I saw $208 for a 32# wing. 10 year warranty....

Its a 15% off all HOG gear sale, discounts are applied at check-out, so it isn't shown on the page.... (you need to do the math before hand to see what your pricing is, or maybe put it in your shopping cart)

That is a pretty sweet deal and does not require a STA. I was also looking at: Hollis C Donut Wing : Dive Addicts Inc : Hollis Products. Only $99 for a wing but would need a STA on the C series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom