Wing-Style BC for Sale (Oceanic Chute 3)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KangarooSeatbelt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everybody... recently moved back from overseas, and pulled out my stuff from climate-controlled storage. Selling my O/W kit, as I use all modified cave stuff these days. I'm not totally organized yet, but wanted to throw up Oceanic Chute 3 BC, as it's still in really good shape, basically new. Dived perhaps 15-20 times max, mostly in fresh water during my cavern and intro cave training, before I switched over to backplate/wings/doubles.

This is an awesome BC for anybody who wants better trim in O/W or anywhere... vastly superior to vest-style, if you ask me.

I'd like to get $175, shipped anywhere in CONUS. we can talk shipping options if you need it somewhere else.

Here's the specs, picture attached. Size Large

A heavy-duty back mount BC with BioFlex® air cell for extreme usage. Reinforced shoulders and a heavy-duty lumbar pad comfortably distribute the additional weight of doubles or redundant air supplies.

Other features include:
Patented BioFlex® rear inflation bladder provides maximum lift and minimum drag when deflated.

Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack with lumbar support and a sternum strap ensure comfort and stability when
carrying

QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 32 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning

Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings

Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and mounting grommets on either the left or right

Max dumpable integrated weight 32lbs

Non-dumpable rear weight pockets max 10lbs

Bladder lift - 45lbs

Email me with questions, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back